Ready for another seasonal set of stitch alongs?? We do these each year – four stitch alongs, one theme – great for display!
The Think Seasons SAL Details:
This year’s seasonal stitch along is “Think” of what you love to do in that season. They will be seasonal bucket lists.
- Each season’s SAL will be 150 x 150 stitches
- They will look great individually on four seasonally appropriate colored fabrics, or all as one big piece!
- Template will be the same for each, with different text in the middle.
- Each SAL has 5 installments. First, the base. Then 4 installments of bucket list items.
- There are 13 bucket list items in each season.
- Will include full stitches, 3/4 stitches and back stitching.
Here is a preview of the base for each season, which is the first release on each one.
First release will also include the color lists for each – there will be between 10-15 colors for each.
Each bucket list item will have a cute “character” and some text, like this:
Get Signed Up for the Think Seasons Stitch Along
These four seasons SAL’s will all start around the beginning of each season.
- Think Spring SAL – Get INSTANT access to entire pattern
- Think Summer SAL – Starts June 24th
- Think Fall SAL – Starts September 22nd
- Think Winter SAL – Starts December 28th
You have an option to join just one at a time, or only one if you choose OR you can buy the bundle and be included in all four!
STITCHEES: Remember these are included for no additional charge to you in the Stitch Hub.