Are you always wondering where your day has gone?
How about that to do list – is it never ending?
Do you look at the clock and wonder where your day has gone and what you have really accomplished?
Big projects are not getting off their feet, to do list items are piling up. Does this feel like you?
It is not a great feeling – and it can be totally avoided! Having a well organized business will help you run a smooth sailing ship. A helping hand for all those time consuming necessities will give you more time to continue to grow your business.
Even if your business is just you and the family cat, a good business plan and a helping hand are the key to success.
Spend your time doing the things you do best – let me take on those time consuming tasks!
A Little About Me – Your Professional Virtual Assistant – Your Creative Consultant.
I am an office supply and organization addict. I love to be organized and have a blast doing a lot of the office work that most hate to do.
Let’s start with a bit of background – I have been working as an office manager and executive assistant for over 10 years as well as running my own blogs after the work day.
If you would like to hear my whole story: Learn all about me here.
I have a vast knowledge of a variety of programs, and love to use them – especially Photoshop and the Office Products.
Some of the programs I specialize with:
- Microsoft Office – Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Publisher
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Acrobat
- Autodesk Sketchbook
- Google Calendar
My Office & Equipment
I have a variety of technology, as well as a dedicated office space.
Here’s a list of my equipment:
- MSI Laptop
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2
- Apple Ipad Air 2
- Access to CyperPower PC desktop, Blue Yeti microphone, Logitech C920 webcam. They belong to the hubby but I can borrow them when he’s not looking!
I have access to all the following PC programs (sorry, no Mac available):
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Autodesk Sketchbook
Virtual Services Available
I am available for a variety of services. If you are looking something that is not listed, feel free to contact me and we can discuss further.
Content & Document Creation
- Creation of printables – with conversion to PDF’s.
- Ebook formatting and creation.
- Creation of fillable PDF forms.
- Templates for documents (Word, Publisher, Powerpoint).
- Presentations (Powerpoint)
- Blog post – with necessary research.
- Round up posts – research of up to 20 relevant links and collage image creations.
Graphic & Clip Art Design
- Custom made cliparts – with rights to use them commercially.
- Logo creation.
- Banner and header creation – for websites, blogs, social media, etc.
Coming soon – want to know when I have new services to offer? Get updates on my VA services here.
- Weekly emails (or Skype chat) to discuss you week’s goals – including follow up on status of previous week’s goals.
- Mid-week check in to see where you are at.
This area is a lot more specific to your business so let’s discuss what duties you need off your plate!
Testimonials From My Awesome Clients:
Free Consultation & Quote
Contact me below to discuss what I can do for you.