2022 Cross Stitch Planner
This is the combo version of our 2022 Cross Stitch Planner – it includes BOTH the digital version and the printable version – meaning you will get the full PDF as well as a version compatible with Good Notes.
Included in this printable is:
- 2022 year at a glance calendar
- Add Monthly and weekly pages are stitchy themed in black and white, and set up so you can color them in and make it your own!
- Monthly Sections that include:
- Goals, Important Stitchee Related Dates, Theme of month’s challenge (Stitchee Only) and space for your own notes.
- Stitch Challenge STITCHO Board, and Stitches Count tracker.
- Free small pattern.
- A stitch tracker (to track your month’s stitches – days, hours, stitches, WIPs, etc.)
- Place to tally up your prize entries for the cross stitch challenge.
- Two-Page monthly spread – with daily checkboxes to track whatever habit you want, to do list and a wish ort jar (to doodle all your wants, or things you have learned)
- Weekly Sections that include:
- Two page spread – space for notes for each day of the week
- Stitch Count Tracker
- SAL Release note section
- Goals section
- A bit of inspiration or motivation to get you stitching
- Stitch Challenge note section
- WIP Progress note section
- General Notes section (or a doodle space)
Check Out a Virtual Tour of our Printed Version: https://youtu.be/ZUuVVu3thkw
**All prices are in USD.