2021 Stitchmas Stitch Along
Our 2021 Stitchmas stitch along is an advent calendar of cuteness!
Upon purchase of this SAL you will receive the floss list, as well as the border – and header/footer images. So you can get started right away!
December 1st — we will begin our 24 days of Stitchmas with each little day to fill in!
Included in your downloads (instantly) are:
- Instructions on your options for stitching this.
- Sizing Chart – so you can make sure you have enough fabric.
- Floss List
- Color and B&W charts of the border.
Options for Your Advent Calendar
There will be three options for this pattern:
- A one piece cross stitch advent calendar. This one you would stitch the entire pattern and display it in a frame each year. You can always use a dry erase on the glass each year to mark off the days as they go by.
- Individual stitches, and a tutorial to turn those daily squares into your own home-made cross stitch advent calendar with a wall hanger or wooden blank advent calendar (purchased on Amazon)
- Stitching the background/border piece separate and the individual days. Then we will together create an interactive finish with some hand sewing and velcro.