Time for a Photography Challenge! Grab your cell phone and start taking pictures, you don’t need fancy cameras or any technical training – just creativity and a cell phone!
Having an inspiration lets you look at the world a bit differently to FIND what you are looking for.
If you love this doodle challenge and want more – come check out all my Creativity Challenges
Photo a Day Photography Challenge
Let’s get snapping some pictures!
The only rule is if you plan to share your pictures with others, make them PG.
What to do:
- Review the list of 30 prompts for the “theme” of each picture. These prompts may be styles of photos, or items to photograph, maybe even a shape.
- Print out the printable with those 30 prompts so you can mark off as you complete them.
- With the printable for the 30 prompts below there is also a Canva template to use to put all your 30 images in one cool collage.
- Share your end photography creation with me on Facebook or Instagram using hashtag #photoadaychallenge
30 Day Photography Challenge
Lights! Camera! Action!
1. Happy – Think happy thoughts and go find a scene that would make you happy to look at it.
2. Close Up – The subject of your picture can be anything, simply take a close up picture of it!
3. Nature – Very broad subject today – pick something beautiful.
4. Dark – This can be something dark, like at night, or something scary sort of dark.
5. Animal – Find something furry to make your model today.
6. Movie – Find something that reminds you of a movie and snap a picture.
7. Circle – Only rule today is that it is circular.
8. Fluffy – Many things are fluffy, use your imagination.
9. Shiny – Make today’s picture shiny or sparkly.
10. Reflection – This can be your reflection or any sort of reflection.
11. Round – Make todays image something round.
12. Exercise – bonus points if its a picture of YOU exercising!
13. Friendship – Picture something that symbolizes friendship.
14. Smile – Smile Big!
15. Bloom – Snap a picture of something growing.
16. Selfie – Let me take a selfie
17. Flowing Water – Only rule, it’s water thats moving.
18. Sky – Look Up.
19. Technology – Something that sums up technology.
20. Shadow – Have some fun with your shadow.
21. Tiny – Something small, may need to zoom in.
22. Furry – NOT the same animal you photographed on day 5
23. Love – Something you love, someone you love, or just something that means love.
24. Hobby – photograph your favorite hobby
25. Motion – catch something in motion.
26. Black and White – swap the mode on your camera to black and white for this one.
27. Flat – find something flat and smooth.
28. Funny – This one should make you giggle.
29. Square – shape hunting.
30. Tall – something big and tall.
Printable Photography Challenge
This printable includes:
- The 30 prompt sheet.
Print these and get creative! I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
Project with your 30 Photos
After you complete the 30 days, and have 30 creative images – use this Canva template to create a collage of all of them! Canva is totally free to sign up for.
Share your finished collage in the Facebook Creativity Challenge group.
Some Suggested Supplies for this Photography Challenge:
If you ever want advice when shopping for creativity supplies, I’m your girl! I love all things creativity and stationary is an obsession!
Here are a few things I think would be great to have for this photography challenge:
*psst, these are affiliate links. This means, at no extra cost to you, I make a small bit of money off the sales that I use directly for more creativity supplies.