A beautiful way to stitch your thanks with this free Thanksgiving Cross Stitch pattern. Thanksgiving may be over for me (here in Canada) but my American neighbors are preparing for the big feast.
For all our stitching buddies we thought we would create a fun (and free) Thanksgiving cross stitch pattern for you. It can be done on 12 or 14 count cloth, and will be about 5×8 in size. Great to put in a frame on the mantle or table.
Free Thanksgiving Cross Stitch Pattern
What You Get in this Free PDF:
- black and white pattern, with symbols
- color pattern, with symbols.
- legend for all symbols and list of DMC colors required.
Click to print our free-thanksgiving-cross-stitch PDF.
If you want to make sure you never miss any of our cross stitch patterns, sign up for our newsletter below. You will be the first to get them (and get exclusive ones too).
If getting an email isn’t your thing, I will also be posting updates on Facebook.
Like Creatively Crafting on Facebook
Side Note: Saturday Stitching
We will be posting plenty of cross stitch related stuff – from tips, tricks and helpful hints to patterns and more! I have dedicated every Saturday to it! So if stitching is your thing, always watch out for my Saturday posts. If you’ve missed any of our posts you can always search the “Saturday Stitching” category and they will all be there!
What might you see on the Saturday Stitching Posts??
- Cross stitch tips and help hints.
- Ideas for giving cross stitches as gifts.
- Great deals on supplies to build up your cross stitching stash.
- My creations (old and new).
- Cross stitch patterns, and even a way to have custom ones made by Creatively Crafting.
- A place to showcase your creations.