Easy Homemade Ramen
My husband kept seeing ramen on TV and in streams he watched. One day he asked if I could make some easy homemade ramen – it would be a great new meal item. After some research and my friend Google, I learned there is a huge variety of options when making ramen. It really gives you the ability to be super creative.
I found one combination that we love the most. It is a super easy homemade ramen recipe.
- Beef Broth
- Ramen Noodles
- Bok Choy
- Bean Sprouts
- Sesame Oil
- Miso Paste
Tips When Making Easy Homemade Ramen:
- For added flavor use Miso Paste. This ingredient is hard to find in some areas (like where I live) but in cities with large international sections this should be super easy to find. If you are on a low salt diet, skip this ingredient it is high in salt.
- Don’t forget to boil the bean sprouts. I believe you can get sick from raw bean sprouts (or so I’ve been told).
- If you don’t have chopsticks, you can eat this with a fork – it is just not so authentic.
- Can’t find any good ramen noodles? In a pinch you can use the noodles in a “Mr. Noodle” or instant ramen. Just toss out the seasoning package.
- You can substitute and change up any ingredients. This nice thing about ramen is the variety you can create.
- Make sure everything is cut into bite size pieces but not too small. If you are using chopsticks it can make eating a little more complicated (and messy).
Below is the recipe in an easy to print format so you can bring it to the kitchen with you. If you want to save a tree, bring a tablet to the kitchen.
How Did Your Easy Homemade Ramen Turn Out?
Did you follow my recipe and make your own homemade ramen? How did it turn out? Share your thoughts and tips in the comments below.