Creatively Stitching will take you on the path to being the best cross stitcher you can be!
Are you a new cross stitcher? Or maybe you have had the stitch bug for years, just want to learn more?
Cross stitching is a wonderful hobby for people of all ages. It is a great way to unwind and relieve stress. BUT for some, it causes stress – because there is SOOO much information and SOOO many things involved. Cross stitching is filled with information and it can cause overload for some; and for others you just never tap into all the awesomeness that cross stitching has to offer.
That’s where I (Amanda) and Creatively Stitching comes in. I will help you navigate this hobby.
Together we will turn you into the super stitcher I know you can be!
Together we will . . .
- Be curious and want to take the cross stitchign world by storm.
- Be healthy – mind, body, and stitchy soul.
- Be organized with no chaos, simply sit and stitch!
- Be stocked up with the cross stitch stash of your dreams.
- Be inspired to take on all project – big and small!
The Creatively Stitching Cross Stitch Journey
Everyone how has been bitten by the stitch bug can always learn more about cross stitching. It is a very in depth hobby which a ton of amazing things to learn.
Together we will go on this journey to finding your super stitcher self.
We will stitch together the pieces of our Success Hoop and achieve super stitcher status.
Giving you to tools, motivation and inspiration to get ready to take on all the adventures that cross stitching has to offer.
Being sure to love our minds, bodies and stitchy souls through healthy thoughts, exercises, snacks and more.
Take that stash of yours and make sure its super organized and you know where everything is. Nothing you need to do but pick a WIP and stitch!
Stocked Up Stitcher
Not only will you have an organized stash, but you will be stocked up with everything your stitching heart desires.
Always learning new things, access to endless new patterns, and fun member’s only stitch alongs to keep the stitch bug alive everyday. You will stay motivated and excited to stitch.
What Does the Creatively Stitching Membership Include?
I can’t give away all the awesomeness but here’s a few:
- A private members only stitchy corner – called our Stitch Hub. It houses all your membership goodies.
- Stitch Alongs – once you are signed up, as long as your membership is active (you are paying your fee) you get access to all the stitch alongs that come out. These are always available in the Stitch Hub for easy downloading – no need to store them on your PC!
- Trainings – monthly trainings delivered to you in our Stitch Hub on all sorts of awesome cross stitch topics. Currently available are things like “How to Kit a Project” and “Cross Stitch Shopping Resource Book”.
- Progress Trackers for all SAL’s. You can check off as you complete each piece.
- Stitch Forum – another member’s only area to chat all things cross stitch without having to be on Facebook.
- A private Facebook group – for those that do want to be on Facebook.
- Cross Stitch Tool Kit – a 6 week course that will help you be the best cross stitcher you can be (classes start January 1st – so we can all enjoy Christmas first)
- Tons of fun challenges, bingo games, and even a points system so you can earn free goodies.
- A member’s only pattern area – you can buy patterns that ONLY member’s can access.
- Member’s Swag – An area of all sorts of fun swag like project bags, needleminders, and more.
- Early Access to all needleminders and the ability to “pile” them up – so you can ship in one parcel and save on multiple shippings.
This is not everything, but just the start. There is an amazing group of cross stitchers in this membership that truly make it feel like home. I can’t put into words how awesome they are!