My Own Creative Bucket List – The Never Ending List!
Okay, my bucket list is mostly in my creative mind – but I do plan to sit down and create a bucket list scrapbook. I will be sure to share it with you when it’s ready!
I thought to start I would get the items out of my mind and onto paper (well electronic paper in the form of a blog post). I will admit that as I write this I’ve never made an official bucket list.
Bucket List Journal Ideas:
I have found this adorable journal on Amazon that would be awesome for a bucket list, it also gave me an idea! A printable bucket list journal just for you!
Interested in a printable bucket list journal, check out my post about printable bucket list journals.
My Creative Bucket List
Alright, bucket list’s don’t necessarily have to be publicized – they are a total personal life endeavor but this blog is a window into my creative life so I share everything openly – you are my family!
I will also come back here and update any items I actually accomplish! I will also be adding things to my bucket list as I come up with new adventures I want to go on.
A good number of items for your list is 50 – remember this will be a life long enendeavor and you can aim to achieve one or two a year. That’s totally doable!
Here is the start of mine. I will keep filling in as I think of more. It is not an instant process!
- Put my feet in the ocean – more specifically in EACH ocean.
- Visit Japan.
- Learn a new language.
- Be my own boss (working pretty hard on this one right now!)
Meet a monkey– DONE!
- Visit each continent.
- Tour a castle – ideally be able to sleep in a castle.
Find my soulmate– DONE! I’ve been blessed to spend over 13 years with him and many more to come.
- Do something out of my comfort zone.
- Do something unexpected.
- Go scuba diving.
- Fly in a helicopter.
- See the northern lights.
Dye my hair a fun color – maybe pink!– DONE!
- Travel across Canada – one long road trip.
- Meet someone inspiring.
- Motivate others for success.
- Learn to draw.
- Finish a large cross stitch pattern of Tinkerbell.
- Get a dog. (This one is in the works – our new puppy comes home Apr 9th!)
- Have a garden – and successful be able to eat what I grow.
- Make a fairy garden.
Have a pool– DONE!
What’s an item on your bucket list? Share it with me on Facebook.